ideal hogwarts students:
- aromantic wizards being absolutely immune to amortentia, it only smelling like the ingredients put into it when they smell it, and teaching other students how to identify the stuff on any food or drink
- gender confused ravenclaw leafing through glossarys of pronouns and accidentally getting 80% of the class to stay up leafing through similar glossarys, screaming out pronouns in the common room when they think they found one that may fit
- slytherin students sometimes taking polyjuice potion to pose as one of their depressed members who was having a bad day and really couldn’t bring themselves to classes
- kids who read about the second great wizarding war and, when reading about Severus Snape’s brave acts, argue “well yeah ok but he was kind of an asshole still?”
Dumb Sharks: A collection
- Hufflepuff. HUFF le PUFF.
- They’re mostly considered nice and peaceful.
- They live right by the kitchen.
- Their head of house teaches herbology.
- “Badger” is exactly the kind of animal a stoner would come up with.
- Slytherins obviously do cocaine.
THIS TAG OMG.
Nathan on Shakespeare.
I live for Nathan Fillion.
*hears first notes to Sugar We’re Going Down*
*punches out of casket*
am i morE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR YET
Map of Music
a map of the US made up of the bands that hail from each state
my apologies to states like montana and idaho because i could find very few famous bands from those states! Enjoy!
Queen Beryl in Alexander McQueen Fall 2011.
Me in every lesson at school
the real winner
I need to test this right now: Reblog if you think Tyler Posey is spectacular and there would be no teen wolf without him.
TUMBLR FANDOMS! PLEASE HELP!! ALMOST HUMAN IS ON THE VERGE OF GETTING CANCELLED! WE NEED YOUR HELP! YOU DON’T HAVE TO WATCH IT, BUT IF WE COULD GET #SAVEALMOSTHUMAN TRENDING ON TWITTER I’M SURE FOX WOULD NOTICE!!
PLEASE! SHERLOCKIANS! WHOVIANS! SUPERNATURAL FAMILY! TREKKIES! ANYONE WHO LIKES CUTE ANDROIDS AND GRUMPY BUT WELL MEANING DETECTIVES!!!
Page 1 of 1783